August 8, 2009

A full painting day

Boats in the Morning I, 5 x 7", watercolour, $ 98
Today I painted the boats of Digby Wharf.  I started at 7 am and finished up after 5 pm.  It was a gorgeous day, lots of sun, a nice breeze for the sailboats and lots of people about.
Boats in the Morning I, 5 x 7", watercolour, $98
Boats in the Morning IV, watercolour, 7 x 10", $185
Boats in the Morning III, 5 x 7", watercolour, $98
O'Neil's (unfinished)  
I ran out of steam here and decided that I would do a better job of finishing this one at home later.  I will post it again when it is done.  
So I feel that I had a successful painting day.   I will likely paint some more tomorrow and if you should be near the Heritage Center in Digby stop by there in the afternoon and there you will see these paintings and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment