June 4, 2008

Apple Blossom Art Show Awards

I entered 3 paintings in the Festival of Art which is part of the Annapolis Valley Apple Blossom Festival. This is an art show and sale which ran for two weeks at the Greenwood Mall in Greenwood, NS. The paintings were: Blueberry Field, 10 x 14", which won an honourable mention in the Landscape division,
Conflagration (Red Dahlia), 14 x 20", which won Judge's Choice and the third painting was the portrait that I did of my daughter Alice. Alice won both the second prize in Portaiture and the People's Choice award. (I have not posted the photo of Alice's portrait as Google reserves the right to reproduce and save indefinitely any images posted on this blog. If you are interested in seeing the painting contact me directly, please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment